Twitter Updates

April 12, 2004

Let's see what happens

Well...on tuesday morning I will be flying about 3 hours to a major US city to have my 3rd. Interview with a major US cellular carrier. This is the 1st. time I am flying to an interview and I do not know what to expect. The position is very interesting and the company is extremely provocative like a good ice cream with melting chocolate as a topping. BUT!!!....

I am really comfortable about living in Dallas...I really like it here and my wife is having a blast working as a bilingual teacher for a public school district. We even have an extremely good group of friends that we managed to get really close in less than a year.

I feel that after the interview I am going to be between a rock and a hard place. What to do? Don't no know for sure. Tomorrow at 2:00 pm I will be selling myself, trying to fit their profile. I know I am goood...but do I wan to be good this time? Time will tell.!!!!

No comments: