Twitter Updates

May 17, 2004

When best wishes come true

Sergio!!!
On Tuesday I was able to walk the TPC at Las Colinas the golf course where the EDS Byron Nelson golf tournament is played. That day, the admission was free and you could actually walk the course with the golf professionals and see their entire practice round.

At the 16th hole, an uphill par 5, a friend and I saw a foursome approaching the green. Among the players were Jesper Parnevik and Sergio Garcia. They did several approach shots and chipped around 5 balls each from every side of the green.

Once they finished I manage to address Sergio and told him in Spanish "Hey Sergio este es tu fin de semana!!!" (Sergio Dude...this is you weekend!!)He was kind enough to stop and signed an autograph on my friends notebook.

On Saturday I went to the actual tournament and followed Sergio from the 14th hole. He was already leading with a score of 10 under par for the championship.

Well as some you should know, the guy won the Byron Nelson in the easiest play off I have ever seen.

I have to thank Tim my friend who gave me the Sergio autograph on Tuesday saying that he did not like Sergio very much...little did he know Sergio was bound to win the Byron....

2 comments:

RoRRo said...

Dude, revisa los settings, porque lo tienes puesto para que solo los miembros de Blogger puedan colocar comentarios...

Anonymous said...

I guess there is a bug in the Blogger's comments applications... The option is selected so anybody can post comments here....