Twitter Updates

July 21, 2004

Life has changed 180 degrees

It has been a month since I started working for the other big blue. One of the things I hate is that I can not post from work. I can see my blog, but can't go ahead an login into Blogger. The company labeled Blogger as a "Chat"web site. Sad.

The hotel that I am using is very decent but so far does not have high speed internet, so I opened a AOL account to get 50 days of free access. Sadly the dial up connection gets disconnected every 15 to 20 minutes or so...so it is very painful, is like living in 1998 all over again.  

Let me tell you, using dial up has prevented me for actually posting. I am thinking about finally buy one Wi-Fi card for my laptop and visit a Starbucks that is not that far from the Hotel.

On the weekends I have to say, I am not in the mood to post, I rather sleep a lot in MY BED and enjoy some quality time with MY COUCH.

So without a doubt my life is completely different, I guess my new routines are just being created, I will get broadband pretty soon.

Bear with me people!!!


No comments: