Twitter Updates

September 28, 2004

I am country sick

I just do not why? But tonight I am missing Venezuela. Not my hometown, not my friends, not the weather, I just miss a state of mind, a state of mind called Venezuela.

I feel like a junkie that need a fix of his "drug du jour", only for a minute, just a small dose. There is no explanation, there is no substitute, I need the smell, the colors, I need the attitude and the whole experience of walking and breathing in Venezuela.

Why I feel like this? Why today? I don't have an answer, but I actually I do have many questions.

Questions that I will keep to myself because sadly as of today there is not a living person that could answer them, questions related to the fate of a nation and an entire generation (gen X) of Venezuelans.

I hope I can live to tell my grandchildren why in the past I left their country (Venezuela) in order to avoid living under some experiment an experiment gone bad.

No comments: